Hours: M 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., T-W 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m., Th 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., F 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Family Connections provides a wide range of outpatient mental health services for children and adolescents with severe emotional disabilities and their families. Services include individual, group and family counseling, educational programs and consultation with and referral to other human service providers. The focus is on maintaining children in the community, and services include such things as anger management, adoption counseling for children and adoptive parents, and attachment separation disorder. Services may be in collaboration with schools, residential programs, community centers, or others.
Fee: Sliding fee scale based on income. Accepts Medicaid.
Eligibility: Children and adolescents age 2 and up to age 21 who meet the definition for moderate/severe emotional disability.
Referral: Accepts referrals from throughout community, including self-referrals. To refer, contact Seven Counties’ Access System at (502) 589-1100.
Hours: M-W 8:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; TH 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; F 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
The program at Transitions provides a comprehensive array of mental health services for victims and perpetrators of spouse abuse, sexual abuse, and familial child abuse. Services include evaluation; individual, group and family therapy; support groups; and, consultation and education with other providers and community groups.
Fee: Sliding fee scale based on income. Accept Medicaid.
Eligibility: Victims/perpetrators of abuse for which abuse is the focus of treatment, or individuals court-ordered for family violence treatment. Admission criteria include:
- Juvenile sexual offenders — a minor who has been adjudicated or admits to having committed a sexually deviant act. (This service is available only at the 914 E. Broadway location.)
- Child victim of sexual/physical abuse — substantiated report or disclosure by the state, community or family of child sexual or physical abuse or sexually reactive behavior.
- Child physical abuse perpetrator — substantiated report by the state, community or family of physical abuse to a child.
- Child witness to family violence — substantiated report by the state, community or family of child witness to family violence.
- Adult sexual offenders — an adult who has been adjudicated or substantiated to have committed a sexually deviant act toward children or adults. (This service is available only at the 914 E. Broadway location.)
- Adult partner abuse perpetrators — adults who have engaged in physically violent acts toward a partner.
- Adult survivors of domestic violence — adult victims of violence by partner.
Referral: To refer, contact Seven Counties' Access System at (502) 589-1100.